Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Wedding - July 15, 2006










My career as a wedding videographer kicked off with our own wedding. Technically, I had filmed another wedding previously, but I was really sick that day and the video was never edited, so I don't count that one! If I look at this video with a "professional videographer" eye, I have to cringe at the low video resolution and the lack of editing prowess. So it's a good thing I don't look at it that way! This video actually fits our wedding very well. Our wedding day happened before Kelsey and I had really jumped into the "wedding industry", so we didn't have all kinds of preconceived notions about which wedding trends were in, which weren't, and which trends were too "cliché". We just had a wedding, Kevin & Kelsey style. And we were very happy with how it turned out. I could say the same about this video. I know so much more now than I did then about making good videos, but this video has the exact flavor that we were looking for at the time and because of that, we still enjoy it very much - I hope you do too!

No comments: