Friday, October 24, 2008

Elise & Josh - January 12, 2008









Rock Star wedding video numero dos! Josh and I have been friends for a long time so this was another wedding that was very fun to shoot! It was also nice that their wedding day was about as warm as you could ask for a day in January to be! I really wanted to make another Rock Star video, and since I didn't have one to show when Josh & Elise booked us, I don't think they knew exactly what to expect. But I talked them into switching out a less cool part of their package for this video instead and I think it was a good decision! I made a regular highlight video for them also, but I wanted to just pick one for the blog, so here it is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kev, I'm having so much fun seeing your work on this blog! Can't wait to see you guys again (hopefully sooner rather than later)!