Friday, October 24, 2008

Abby & Adam - March 15, 2008

Abby & Adam's wedding was the first that I shot as a lead photographer. I was lucky to be able to shoot such a beautiful wedding for my first lead shoot!

Adam's daughter, Mary, was their flower girl - she was very very cute!



This one might be my favorite shot of the day.









I think this wedding is where my suspicion was solidified that I really could love photography as much as videography. Even though photography and videography have similarities, you have to approach the two roles with an entirely different frame of mind. They definitely are two very separate skills, but I'm having a blast with each of them!







Abby & Adam had a very small and intimate wedding, but went all out with their dinner menu. Their chef and wine expert worked together to create a custom 7-course meal, each course with its own wine pairing. This lobster bisque was the first course. Kelsey and I didn't stay to see all 7, but if they tasted anything like this bisque smelled, they had one absolutely incredible meal!

No comments: