Friday, October 31, 2008

Christa & Paul's Engagement Shoot


Our friendship with Christa and Paul began at Northwestern College where Christa and Kelsey were fellow art majors. Kelsey is actually going to be a bridesmaid in their wedding in September and they've asked me to be their photographer. I am very excited to take pictures for their big day! A couple weeks ago, the four of us headed down to St. Anthony Main in Minneapolis for an engagement photo/video shoot and we had a lot of fun! During the majority of the shoot, I was actually getting video footage for Christa & Paul's "Love Story" video. Kelsey was taking most of the pictures. But there were a few times when I had a photo idea and she was gracious enough to let me steal her camera for a few quick shots!







During the time that I was NOT stealing Kelsey's camera from her, she captured a lot more shots than this and I thought they turned out really well. Check out her pictures of Christa and Paul here.

No comments: