Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christy & Marshall - September 2, 2006










I'm not going to post every wedding video I've made - I don't think anyone would ever want to watch all of them! But since the top of this blog says "photography and videography", I do want to post a few significant ones along the way. Christy and Marshall were my first real wedding "clients" and their wedding was the first that I shot AND edited. I always get really excited to shoot a wedding if I really care about the couple or if I can tell that they are nice people and really love each other. Of course, C & M had all of those things going for them! And on top of that, their video gave me a legitimate sample to show future clients of my own work. So I was almost as pumped for them and their day as they were!

No comments: