Friday, October 24, 2008

Joy & Trevor - April 26, 2008









I had to put this video on the blog. Joy and I have known each other since we were about 2 years old. My first memory of Joy was being together at a daycare while our moms were at a Bible study. I remember seeing this girl who had the audacity to chew her gum with her mouth open. I told her close her mouth when she chews! To be fair, I hear one of her first memories of me was of her scolding me for coloring outside the lines. Fast forward 20-some years and we've both found spouses who can accept us, flaws and all! Joy and Trevor's wedding was stunning - thanks in large part to Joy's mother, the queen of crafts. I learned that it's quite a challenge to work at a wedding where you know most of the attendees, especially when you haven't seen many of them since college. I think I managed to (somewhat) catch up with people while still shooting all the action!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I tear up all over again!

But wait, who's holding the camera when you and Kels are dancing?? :)