Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lauren & Tom at Oak Hill

Almost three years ago, Kelsey and I got married outdoors at a beautiful location near Galena, IL called Oak Hill. Just a few weeks ago, we both returned there to shoot someone else's wedding. Lauren and Tom got married in the on-site chapel, so it wasn't exactly the same spot that we used, but it still was so cool being back there. It brought back lots of memories!

Their reception was at Eagle Ridge which also provided an absolutely beautiful setting. Lauren & Tom had all their family and guests drive to Galena from Chicago because Lauren wanted to use these locations away from the big city.

I must confess that personally, I'm not a huge country music fan, but I wanted to post this video anyway. Tom & Lauren had a bit of a country theme going on, and I think the music they picked out ended up fitting their video really well. Plus, they got married at Oak Hill, so I've got to show it off!

Kelsey was the photographer and she got some great pictures - check out some of her favorites from the day here and here.








No comments: